Monday 21 January 2013

SBI CUSTOMER SERVICE POINT



SBI launched `SBI Tiny no frills account’ as part of its financial inclusion program

For all nationalized banks it has become mandatory to rope into RBI’s `Financial Inclusion Programme` as four hundred plus million population that is still unbanked.

The State Bank of India with over sixteen thousand four hundred plus branches has become leader by taking up this challenge by introducing `SBI Tiny no frills account` for the urban slum communities & Rural India. In this new account there is no need of `KYC` documents and the account can be opened with a zero balance. In this account one can deposit or withdraw from Rs.10/- to Rs.10,000/- the upper limit for this account is Rs.50,000/-. Bank has various loan schemes to cater different needs of rural farmers and urban slum based persons.

The SBI Tiny also provide facility for the local poor NGOs to become Customer Service Providers (CSPs) that work like a local branch at each slum dweller/villagers` doorstep in the community. For this NGO get some percentage benefits as well as it helps their socio-economic empowerment objectives. From this RBI will be benefited as it is making this database for the (Unique Identity Number) UID scheme of the Government of India.

Laxmibhai at one of the SBI Tiny Centers said, ``I rob some money from my husband at night and come and save it in our SBI Tiny account in the morning, this way I can manage our house`s essentials through the entire month and do not need to get loans at the end of each month``.

This scheme is being strongly promoted by Don Bosco Rehabilitation and Research, Matunga (R&D), for various poor NGOs, in rural areas, Out of our institutions ex-street boys and urban slum communities. The R&D provided its support for such savings to over one million marginalized in various communities of Maharashtra.

The R&D has been conducting various training workshops in rural Maharashtra viz. Yewla, Nagar, Amravati, Beed, Lonavla, Pune and now it has started networking with social action NGOs in Jharkhand and Uttaranchal. The aim of this unique scheme is to cover as many of the poor unbanked population in the country.

For Details or Registration Contact Us  -  sbitinykiosk@gmail.com

29 comments:

  1. My Name Malav Mehta,

    As growing entrepreneur, to increase my business reach and business Area i joined Legal contract with MOS fins Pvt Ltd as SBI mini banking Distributors, But i think that was my biggest mistake in life..

    We registered as Distributor / SuperCSP for SBI mini banking under Company MOS fins Pvt Ltd. at 9th March 2013, MOS fins Pvt Ltd committed us they have urgent requirement for Distributor for SBI mini banking Services in Ashram Road-Ahmedabad, and said us to quickly deposit money, we got 100 of calls from MOS fins before paying depositing Money ,,, But after that it was reverse.. we call many times but got nothing ...

    Every 15 days we heard From Mr. Mehul Patel and Mr. Mehtul Zala Operation head that you will get your List of location for work within 15 days but time as time goes we got nothing .. at last after 2 month for clearing this issue when we fix a meeting with SBI mini-banking Head, Ahmedabad. but even after that 4 month pass we got no support from MOS fins Pvt Ltd. and when I call to the Mumbai Branch, Operation Head Mr. Santosh Gupta he used abused word on the phone line and ask me that "we will not give your money back do what whatever you want".

    I request company to cancel my distributorship n repay my deposit of Rs.20,000/-.
    I consider SBI also responsible for this Poor services, Even after looking history of Multilink world, 100+ consumer forum complaints how SBI Appointed MOS fins as Business Associate Partner for SBI mini banking?


    Malav Mehta
    (09879092969)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sir,
      Is it true? you have mentioned about SBI mini banking complaint.

      Delete
  2. I deeply interested in opening an sbi kiosk csp at my shop in kottayam
    kindly give the directions for the same
    sureshraj
    sureshrajpillai@yahoo.com 09497820738

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deeply interested in opening an sbi kiosk csp at my shop in kottayam
    kindly give the directions for the same
    sureshraj
    sureshrajpillai@yahoo.com 09497820738

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deeply interested in opening an sbi kiosk csp at my village meru bsf camp hazaribagh
    jharkhand (825317) munnatraval@gmail.com 09798993765

    ReplyDelete
  5.  I deeply interested in opening an sbi kiosk csp at my village charbhantha,dongitarai,raigarh(chhattisgarh)
    jayprakash20890@gmail.com 8435676544,9755455444

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Name is Mukesh Kumar Rohilla I want to Start SBI CSP so please tell me the procedure and Security Amount and contact me my Email ID mukeshkumarrohilla@rediffmail.com, mukeshkumarrohilla@gmail.com & my contact no. is 9716016991

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested to open sbi kiosk banking CSP.
    MY NAME MUHAMMAD SANJAR ALAM
    ADRESS/ VILLAGE-NEURA,PO+PS+BLOCK-CHAINPUR,DISTRICT PLAMU,STATE-JHARKHAND,PIN NO.822110.
    note-I AM ALSO CSC VLE OF MY VILLAGE.


    PLEASE SEND TO ME DETAILS OF ABOUT SBI CSP KIOSK BANKING.


    MOBILENO. 9798471984
    e-MAIL-cscneura@gmail.com


    THANKS SIR/MADDAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. My contact number is 8468034302
    Please let me informed on above mentioned contact.

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEAR SIR,
    I WANT TO OPEN A SBI TINY,SO HOW CAN I DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am intrested to open sbi kiosk banking in my small town. send us the details. saransenthil1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Name is Sanjay kaushal I want to Start SBI CSP so please tell me the procedure and Security Amount and contact me my Email ID sanjaykaushal@yahoo.com my contact no. is 09301515112,07412471112

    ReplyDelete
  12. your request has been tampered for security reasons, your session is being closed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suggest full process for the same
    dharmeshkbaria@gmail.com or contact 787412221

    ReplyDelete
  14. I deeply interested in opening an sbi kiosk csp at my shop in MANNUR TQ.AFZALPUR DIST.GULBARGA
    kindly give the directions for the same 9538745555 shri.yallaling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am intrested to open sbi kiosk banking in my small town. send us the details. pls contact 9495510176 mail:kairalitravel163@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am intrested to open sbi kiosk banking in my small town. send us the details. pls contact 9495510176 mail:kairalitravel163@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi My Name is Manohar verma from a small town in Jharkhand . I am looking for a person can guide for the Mini branch opening and help to do so ..I am deeply interested to do so. my contact number is +91 7352972303 / 8468912628

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am intrested to open sbi kiosk banking in my small town. send us the details. pls contact 7352869287 mail;- munna.alam93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am interested sbi kiosk banking in my village send us the detail state uttar pradesh distt moradabad
    contact no 9457587777 email- anjaan.rehan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. DEAR SIR,
    I WANT TO OPEN A SBI TINY,SO HOW CAN I DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. DEAR SIR,
    I WANT TO OPEN A SBI TINY,SO HOW CAN I DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. DEAR SIR,
    I WANT TO OPEN A SBI csp&csc center my village

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Want To Open A Sbi Csp & Csc Center My City

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello everyone. I understand this business concern if u want to open a service in your city so u need to contact a pay point india a good bc outlet which provide u better service.
    if u cant get any company let me inform.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i am intrested to open sbi kiosk banking in my small town. send us the details. pls contact 8802422129 mail:kumar.1010amit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My Name is Apurba Choudhury I want to Start SBI CSP so please tell me the procedure and Security Amount and contact me my Email ID choudhuryopurba@yahoo.com my contact no. is 7002350876

    ReplyDelete
  27. IAM INRESTED IN KEEPING SBI SERVICE CENTRE ANYONE OF U TELL ME THE PROCEDURE CONTACT ME PHONE:9347777565 OR NIKHILMANCHALA913@ GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  28. Want to be a future CSP provider in your local area or village? You can be a CSP provider by doing a simple CSP registration process on the SaveBCCSP website.

    ReplyDelete